We are now getting between 1-2 thousand spam mails every day that we sift through to see that we don’t delete legitimate mail. This is a big time killer so until we get the site setup better we are going to ask that if you want to comment or ask a question etc you send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . As of today all bulk spam here will be deleted and the hour or so will shift back to making rifles. Thanks!
Originally put into service in 1928, these light machine guns are still in use in various countries across the world. The (Ruchnoy Pulemyot Degtyaryova Pekhotny) (Degtyaryov hand-held infantry machine gun) or DP was a light machine gun firing the 7.62x54mmR cartridge that was used by the Soviet Union starting in 1928. It was easy to manufacture with available technology and fairly inexpensive – early models had fewer than 80 parts and could be built quickly. The DP was especially able to withstand dirt. In tests it was buried in sand and mud and was still capable of firing more than 500 rounds. The DP’s lower cyclic rate of fire meant a reduced risk of the barrel overheating.
These rifles look and feel just the like the original but will function only in a semi automatic operation. They are of polish origin and in outstanding condition, including the original military chrome-lined barrel. Each rifle will come fully assembled with four 47rd pan magazines, cover, sling, and wooden shipping crate. Ready to fire! These guns are now shipping through Military Gun Supply. Only a limited number of rifles will be built so don’t miss out on a chance to own a piece of Red Army WW2 history. From the frozen forests of Finland to the savage fighting of Stalingrad the DP-28 was there.
Note: DP28′s purchased directly from us will only come with one magazine and fitted wooden case as that is all we received with the kit. The extras listed above only come when purchased through Military Gun Supply. The DP28 is not normally sold direct from us – sorry for any confusion.