We are now getting between 1-2 thousand spam mails every day that we sift through to see that we don’t delete legitimate mail. This is a big time killer so until we get the site setup better we are going to ask that if you want to comment or ask a question etc you send it to us at email@example.com . As of today all bulk spam here will be deleted and the hour or so will shift back to making rifles. Thanks!
All items below the line are no longer available at this time – or for the foreseeable future due to the FG42 project. This could change at any time but not for the moment. We have lots of PPS43’3 in various stages of being built we will offer on an “as is” basis but we have to find time to dig them out and sort/price it all out.
PPS43 Parts and pieces…..
We DO NOT offer any kind of partial build or bolt modification services – sorry. You might look on either weaponeer.net or weaponsguild.com as these sights are devoted to home builders and have lots of good people and cool things.
We are offering (as long as we have the parts in stock) a home builders kit for the PPS43 pistol/carbine that we build. It would include all the parts and pieces that we use in our builds as listed below. In addition we would include important information such as hole locations, sizes, depths etc etc etc as well as helpful/important tips we have learned along the way to reduce the struggle in making them work. These kits can be offered as just a lower kit or a complete kit.
Also included in this kit is a very long BORING CD we made to help get you through this a little easier – hopefully.
1) Hammer - machined and heat treated from 4140 steel
2) Sear – machined and heat treated ready to weld on your old trigger shoe – 4140 steel
3) Trigger shoe pin to attach the old trigger shoe to the sear (weld on)
4) Disconnector machined and heat treated
5) Hammer spring – custom wound from chrome vanadium steel for longevity
6) Disconnector spring
7) Hammer pin machined and heat treated
8) Sear pin machined
9) Hammer pin retaining hair pin
10) Spacer plate
11) Hammer pin reinforcing plate
12) Bolt blocking pin
13) Dimensions/locations for hole sizes things to be removed/modified, how to modify the original safety etc..
1) Bolt plate welds on bottom of bolt proper material to size
2) Striker rod assembly machined spring cap welded on hardened rod
3) Firing pin machined and hardened – 17-4 stainless
4) FP retainer pin
5) FP pin bushing
6) FP bushing retainer pin
7) Striker rod spring
8) Firing pin spring
9) New urethane recoil buffer
10) Recoil spring spacer slotted ready for installation
11) Dimensions / locations for hole sizes, mill flats etc
12) Dimensions/ locations for the ejection port cutout, how to measure/ensure the receiver repair piece works all the lengths come out right etc etc..
The price on the entire kit is $175.00 or $125.00 if you just want the lower kit. The price reflects the cost of making and selling the parts but once I put a pencil to it it appears the info provided to make it happen and work, is free or the cost of the kit is too high. The parts are made on CNC equipment from 4140 and my guys dont work for free not to mention cost of material in small quantity, heat treating, etc etc etc. Make no mistake, this will not be a breeze to build as there are still certain things that have to be done like drilling the bolt nice and straight that if done wrong will leave you with a nice paperweight.
It will however give you a great starting place with a well proven design that has had 100s of builds and many updates/modifications done over the last few years that results in a reliable semi auto that still retains the original look as much as possible.
And yes I know that there are now very cheap Polish semi auto PPS43 pistols to be had for probably the same money as you will have in the one you built yourself but have you looked at that blocky trunnion they put in it? We dont want to complicate this by selling bits and pieces of this and that and thats why we have chosen to offer the three different options.
We also DO NOT have or will be selling parts kits, receiver repair sections or trunnions. Those are available elsewhere. As well, although we do manufacture new trunnions to go in our builds we have a letter from the ATF that very clearly states that we WILL NOT sell them separately period.
Limited time offer- semi auto modified bolt – ready to drop in and use!
click on pictures for full/larger veiw
Send in your stock/complete PPS43 bolt as it came to you in your kit (complete with extractor and spring etc please) and $150 + shipping and we send you back a completely machined/welded/assembled bolt! This DOES include the new striker rod, firing pin, pins, springs etc. Only valid until we sell into our immediate build stock then that’s it for the time being. – OUT of STOCK